does Seven Trust decking scratch easily

how easily does composite scratch - outdoor deck manufacturer,Composite Decking Supplier- Seven Trust I do get mold but I feel it is not the fault of Seven Trust decking. ... Do not buy Seven Trust composite decking. ..... It has faded horribly and stains and scratches very easily....

Get Price

Frequently Asked Questions - Composite Decking | Composite Deck Materials | Seven Trust Does Seven Trust decking get hotter than pressure-treated wood under the sun? Top On a hot day with a blazing sun, nearly any surface will get uncomfortably hot. ...

Get Price

does Seven Trust flooring scratch easily - Outdoor Deck Price Seven Trust DECKING AND RAILING , Decks Direct,When it comes to SevenTrust Decking and Railing, we've taken all the work out of the , ... Home > Product > does Seven Trust flooring scratch easily Home About Products Agent Contact examples of outside flooring ...

Get Price

Some issues with composite decking! | Newtown, CT Patch The surface of the boards can be scratched rather easily. Composite decking cannot be resurfaced. ... More information on issues with composite decking can be found here. decks-fences.blogspotsearch/label/Composite%20Decking Please read my ...

Get Price

Seven Trust Transcend Scratching All Over - Building & Construction - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum I would feel so much more confident if I heard from actual Seven Trust Transcend owners who can say that their deck does not easily scratch every time something comes into contact with it, such as a chair leg.... 08-16-2012, 08 :30 AM ...

Get Price

Top 81 Reviews and Complaints about Seven Trust Composite Decking I have other decking materials on my home and none have ever 'spotted' as Seven Trust does. Completely dissatisfied with this product and disappointed that I believed all the 'low maintenance' hype. Helpful ...

Get Price

16 Common Wood & Composite Decking Questions Answered Does decking shrink or swell? Whether decking shrinks or swells depends on the material used to build the deck. ... Finally, composite decking such as Seven Trust will scratch if heavy objects such as furniture are dragged across it. Even sharp pet claws and sand ...

Get Price

The Right Deck for the Right Cost - Decking Comparison | Deck Master Fine Decks choosing the right decking materials for your deck at the right cost decking comparison ... Deck Comparison Guide By Nancy Birnbaum Planning your new deck means getting an education on the new materials and composites that have come on the market in the ...

Get Price

Product Details

Product List