how much does it cost to put roof over deck

want an estimate for a permanent roof over my large deck. cost varies by materials used and locale and so forth but as a very rough ballpark for a normal sloping shingled roof assuming there is headroom as the front of the deck for that probably something in the area of $5000 give or take a few thousand.

Get Price

the cost of adding a rooftop deck - modernize probably the number one factor affecting your deck’s final cost is the flooring material you choose. lumber offers the cheapest option—expect to pay no more than $20 per board for redwood cedar and yellow pine.

Get Price

here's how much it really costs to build a deck or porch. deck size: most deck builders charge an average rate of around $35 per square foot. this is in addition to the cost of materials. this is in addition to the cost of materials.

Get Price

remodel & renovate: what's the average cost for a rooftop. it is very hard to answer that question because there are so many variables. or wood vinyl or iron handrails through roof access or outside stairs on and on. by and large people downtown are spending anywhere from $4000.00 to potentially $15000.00 on these decks and even more if you really want to put some bells and whistles on it.

Get Price

how much would it cost to build a cover over my porch. they did a nice job: it was beadboard vinyl on the ceiling part with beadboard panel inserts on the sides all painted to match the house trim with shingles to match the main roof. i believe the whole thing cost us something around $1500.

Get Price

remodel & renovate: what's the average cost for a rooftop. what's the average cost for a rooftop deck to be built. i am thinking the size would be around 20x12. asked by jared franklin baltimore md mon aug 2 2010. there is already an external spiral stairwell leading to the roof from a door on the second level of the home.

Get Price

metal roofing cost vs. asphalt shingles: metal roof prices. a typical installation price for a residential standing seam metal roof starts at around $9.00 to $10.00 per square foot or $900.00 to $1000.00 per square installed. this figure does not include the cost of removing and disposing of the old roof.

Get Price

how much does a covered deck cost? | howmuchisit.org homeadvisor.com says a roof can cost an additional $900 to $1500 if you were having a new deck built. the costs can be higher since a new roof can require additional decking materials additional framing and an additional permit may be required when adding the roof.

Get Price

cost to build a roof over deck - youtube cost to build a roof over deck dh9 w. loading... unsubscribe from dh9 w?. compare the general wood materails ourdoor deck is :natual nuturekind. do not need to paint seal. high strength.

Get Price

cost to put roof over deck? - dcurbanmom.com haven't heard yet about "adding a roof" to an existing deck. in every case everything is torn out and sufficient new supporting beams are set and then deck walls roof are built. for closer to $30k.

Get Price

what are some easy ways you can build a roof over a deck. i’m guessing you want to do this yourself. if that is the case think this through carefully after having thoroughly researched the project. the life and safety of those who use this deck could depend on it. you must build the roof with sufficient.

Get Price

the cost of adding a rooftop deck - modernize if you do need to replace your roof first factor in $3000 to $10000 to your project’s expenses. architectural features may increase your homeowners insurance. don’t let your insurance catch you off guard! a new deck may count as a structural addition to your home and that can raise your insurance Seven Trusts significantly.

Get Price

cost to frame a new roof - estimates and prices at fixr thicker wood (such as using 2x6 boards instead of 2x4) will put your costs on the higher end of the spectrum towards $5 per square foot. labor : roofers generally charge $45-$75 per hour. framing a roof should take around a week (40 labor hours or $1800-$3000 ).

Get Price

adding a roof over my deck - fine homebuilding the main reason for wanting a roof is because of all of the bird droppings from the trees. i guess all of the trees will have to go. what problems might i face if we just built a trelace/arbor (is that the right terminology?) over the deck and bolted it to the house and to the 4x4 posts? would that put too much weight on the deck supports?

Get Price

how to put roof over existing deck - decks & fencing. how to put roof over existing deck can anyone advise me on a preferred way to put a roof load over an existing deck? i don't know if can (or should) avoid spending on an engineer for this. existing deck is 24 w x 10' deep ledgered to house rear beam is 8' back (so there's a 24" cantilever). 2x8 joists 16" oc dbl 2x10 rear beam.

Get Price

cost of mobile home roofing - estimates and prices paid rubber mobile home roofs are created by stretching a thick blanket-like membrane over an existing roof at a cost of about $1175-$2295 in materials for a single-wide and $1595-$3610 for a double-wide depending on size manufacturer shipping distance pitch of roof and number of vents.

Get Price

rooftop deck cost calculator - labor and materials estimator. 12 total cost to build a new deck is a gross amount homeowners should expect to pay for building a new deck based on project size actual materials expenses cost of labor and possible additional charges and fees. cost comparison gives an idea what you can expect to save in case of completing building a new rooftop deck as a do it yourself project.

Get Price

how to estimate the cost to replace roof decking & shingles since laying new shingles over damaged decking is a waste of time and money it's worth saving up for both.. 4 install roof sheathing;. "how to estimate the cost to replace roof decking.

Get Price

cost to install steel roofing - estimates and prices at. average cost to install steel roofing is about $9744 (2500 sq.ft. home galvanized steel roofing). find here detailed information about steel roofing costs.

Get Price

cost of building a deck - serviceseeking price guides how much does it cost to build a deck with a roof on it? the price of $200 per square metre is an average cost estimate for roofs made of timber and colorbond or polycarbonate. for instance 30m2 of roof decking costs $1000 to 3900 to install depending on the material you choose.

Get Price

2019 decking prices & estimators | build a roof over deck. cost to build a roof over a deck a covered veranda roof costs $3000 to $10000 for materials and labor. it’s a large project that requires adding on to the framing attaching the covering onto the structure of your home and potentially getting a permit from the city.

Get Price

how much would it cost to build a cover over my porch. we put a small roof over a back porch area once--i want to say it was maybe 5'x12' at the max and from the side was just a triangle. they did a nice job: it was beadboard vinyl on the ceiling part with beadboard panel inserts on the sides all painted to match the house trim with shingles to match the main roof.

Get Price

how much does it cost to build a deck? - homeguide.com the average price to build a roof over your deck or add pergola framing is between $0.70 and $1.30/sqft. include $40 to $50 for supporting posts and concrete and an additional $2.60 per square foot for flat asphalt roof covering.

Get Price

how to price a patio roof - budgeting money choose material. you can probably put up canvas roofing for as little as $300 although you can also spend up to $2000 or so. a wood-framed roof can cost you less than $1000 for a lattice top or up to $8000 or $10000 if you cover it with metal fiberglass or shingles.

Get Price

Product Details

Product List